You have the option of transferring your entry. Transfer cost is AUD$10 and can be transferred to anyone who is eligible for entering the event. This can be done up until the final Registration at the Ross River Resort.
• Teams will be charged a AUD$10 fee for each team change once their entry has been accepted.
• Teams may change team members at any time up until 23 July 2016.
In the unlikely occurrence of a fire or extreme weather event on event day, the event will be cancelled or postponed by up to 24 hours by the Committee. Information advising of the cancellation or postponement will be advised on the website, Facebook and by email to all volunteers and entrants.
Mid-event cancellation may occur due to fire or severe weather occurrences, and details of the procedure will be outlined in the Final Instructions and at the competitor briefing. The following cancellation refund policy applies:
• Delay of event start date – no refund
• Cancellation prior to event start – no refund
• Mid-event cancellation - no refund
The following terms and conditions apply to anyone competing at WRC2016.
• Teams must pay in full during entry process within 14 days of being invited to enter, otherwise their invitation lapses and they must reapply for entry.
• A single person cannot withdraw from a 2 person team - in this case the team will be withdrawn and both entrants refunded accordingly, or the withdrawing entrant's place in the team must be transferred to another eligible entrant.
• If a team (or a single person from a team of 3) withdraws there is a sliding scale refund of 50% before 31 December 2015, and 25% before 30 April 2016, and no refund after 30 April 2016.
• Merchandise that has been ordered cannot be refunded as this is custom-made apparel. Please arrange for someone to pick up your order at the event, as WRC2016 does not post out merchandise.
Follow these steps to withdraw and apply for a refund:
• Email your name and request using the Contact form.
The Australian Rogaining Association holds Public Liability Insurance. Entrants participate in the event at their own risk. We recommend that competitors have personal health and/or travel insurance.
All merchandise will be available for pickup at the event. We do not ship any merchandise to entrants. If you are unable to pickup your event merchandise, please arrange for someone else to pick it up for you. Please order the correct size. In some cases we may have limited amounts of spare sizes, but this will be on a first come and first served basis.